12 Questions for your New Years Resolution
Finally that day has come where everyone gets that chance to say: “Starting tomorrow i will”. Chances are that most people don’t actually follow through with their goals or they gradually forget about them. The only way for changes to work is to break old habits. So how can we take advantage of our good intentions on new years day and actually maintain them throughout the year?
Make a list somewhere and ask yourselves the questions below. Make sure to write these down somewhere visible. Constantly go back to it throughout the year to make sure you are on path towards your goals. We tend to forget or give up on our goals later on in the year so remember the key is to keep reminding yourself about these questions. Will power is the key to achieving your goals as success is in your own hands. Good luck and have a wonderful new year!
- What would you like to have happen in your life this year?
- What would you like to do, to accomplish?
- What good would you like to attract into your life?
- What particular areas of growth would you like to have happen to you?
- What blocks, or character defects, would you like to have removed?
- What would you like to attain? Little things and big things?
- Where would you like to go?
- What would you like to have happen in friendship and love?
- What would you like to have happen in your family life?
- What problems would you like to see solved?
- What decisions would you like to make?
- What would you like to happen in your career?