Top 12 Inspirational Quotes by F1 Champion Michael Schumacher
Michael Schumacher – A 7-time Formula One World Champion and arguably one of the best racing drivers in the world. He has changed the competitive landscape of the sport of F1 and redefined the concept of winning. Schumacher is a role model and inspiration to many F1 drivers looking to follow his footsteps to the top. However, his attitude and style not only helps drivers find their way, but inspires everyday people to excel and become the best in their respective fields.
In light of Schumacher’s recent skiing accident, we are all hoping for his speedy recovery. With his fighting spirit, he influences others all around the world to fight with the same passion and fire.
We put together the top 12 inspirational quotes by Michael Schumacher’s that demonstrate his impact, not just in the world of Formula One, but in the whole world itself:
1. “I always thought records were there to be broken.”
2. “You win a race, the next race it’s a question mark. Are you still the best or not? That’s what is funny. But that’s what is interesting. And that’s what is challenging. You have to prove yourself every time.”
3. “When you start out in a team, you have to get the teamwork going and then you get something back.”
4. “If you do things to the limit, and don’t purposely go over that limit, then I think it’s fine to do whatever you want. So long as you enjoy it. That’s what’s important.”
5. “It’s not something that happens overnight. I kept saying that until mathematically things are impossible, I will keep fighting,”
6. “We are always there, we always fight, we never give up… that’s why we are here.”
7. “I’ve always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there’s only a slightest chance.”
8. “First, you have to finish.”
9. “Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases.”
10. “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That’s not my style.”
11. “”Racing is life and life is risk.”
12. “I am a racer, I push things to the absolute edge. People like it or don’t like it – I don’t care. What is allowed, I will go for.”